Registration is now suspended for the Worldwide O’Donovan Clan Gathering, until we have clarity on events taking place in Ireland as a result of Covid-19.
We hope descendants of the noble Clan O’Donovan will eventually gather in West Cork to celebrate our heritage, explore the most beautiful county in Ireland, and connect with O’Donovans and Donovans from Ireland as well as the global diaspora.
Early Bird Registration will take effect as soon as future dates have been confirmed. Your Registration ticket will include:
- Entrance to the O’Donovan/Donovan Clan Cocktail Reception — (cash bar & finger foods provided)
- Genealogy sharing session Tuesday evening, 8 June, at the Westlodge Hotel
- Vouchers to purchase tickets for Friday Barbecue and Saturday Banquet – both will have limited tickets available
- Walking Tour of Bantry town
- Guided tour of Abbeystrewry Famine Cemetery (conducted twice during the Gathering)
- Admission and Tour of O’Donovan Castle, Drimoleague, with discussion of castle history
- Morning entrance to Skibbereen Heritage Centre
- Commemorative O’Donovan lapel pin, and more.
More details, including pricing, will be posted in the News blog as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience, and stay safe!